We have compiled the list of Indian Banks in London and UK. You can also make suggestions.
There is a presence of Indian-origin banks in the United Kingdom as well. These Indian banks typically serve the Indian diaspora and other customers in the UK. Here are some Indian banks in the United Kingdom:
- State Bank of India (SBI): SBI is India’s largest public sector bank and has several branches in the United Kingdom. SBI offers services such as retail banking, trade finance, asset management, and other financial services.
- ICICI Bank UK: ICICI Bank is a private sector bank headquartered in India and has a branch in the United Kingdom. ICICI Bank UK provides retail banking, trade finance, and other services.
- HDFC Bank UK: HDFC Bank is a private sector bank based in India and has a branch in the United Kingdom. HDFC Bank UK offers retail banking, private banking, and other financial services.
- Axis Bank UK: Axis Bank is a private sector bank based in India and has a presence in the United Kingdom. Axis Bank UK offers services such as trade finance, capital markets, and others.
- Punjab National Bank International (PNBIL): PNBIL is the UK subsidiary of Punjab National Bank. PNBIL provides retail banking, trade finance, and other banking services.
These banks aim to facilitate trade and financial relationships between India and the United Kingdom, offering a range of services. The range of services and areas of focus may vary for each bank, so you can visit their official websites or use their contact information to choose the one that best suits your needs.Indian Banks in the United Kingdom.
Indian Banks in London
Especially in the capital London, there are many branches of Indian banks. These companies serve their individual and commercial customers. You can quickly browse the list. Maybe the bank you work for is not on our list. You can write in the comments about Indian Banks in London to give ideas to other visitors.