|Founded||5 July 1672; 348 years ago|
|Founder||Sir Richard Hoare|
|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|Key people||Alexander S. Hoare|
|Number of employees||400|
Hoares, the 5th oldest bank in the world, was founded in 1672 in London. C Hoare&Co’s known name is Hoares Bank. It provides private banking services. It does not have many branches. It serves its customers with 400 employees.
Hoares Bank Online
Hoares Bank is one of the oldest banks. Combining its experience with technology, the bank offers online banking services. By visiting the official website, you log into the online banking system. After logging in, you manage your accounts. You make money transfers, card and loan applications.
Thanks to Hoares Online Banking service, you can make all your transactions anywhere, 24/7. Thanks to this wonderful service, you do not need branches and ATMs. You fit the entire bank in your mobile phone. Moreover, you do not need to enter the official website every time. Download the Hoares Online Banking App to your phone from the Appstore and Google Play.
Our suite of card services is designed to meet the needs of our customers, their families and their businesses. All C. Hoare & Co. card services offer:
- A dedicated relationship manager to help with any card issues or queries.
- 24/7 assistance, whether you are at home or abroad.
- Worldwide acceptance. Your card(s) can be used to withdraw cash and purchase goods and services from any retailer displaying the Visa logo.
- Contactless payments. All our cards are contactless-enabled, allowing a safer way to pay, and our contactless spending limit is set at the higher-than-usual rate of £45 per transaction.
- Additional cards. These can be issued to family members and/or employees, and you may apply for as many additional cards as you wish.
- Free replacement cards. Whether your card is lost or stolen, the bank does not charge for issuing a replacement.
- Visa Secure-enabled payments. This provides added security for online payments.
Personal debit cards are available to C. Hoare & Co. personal customers. In addition to the features set out above, they offer:
- Instant access to your money, with cash withdrawals worldwide from any cash machine displaying the Visa logo.
- Cashback. As an alternative to Automated Teller Machine (ATM) withdrawals, you can access £250 via cashback with participating merchants.
- Online and mobile banking. You can view spending on your card and make transfers and payments via our digital services.
Credit cards with high monthly limits are available to C. Hoare & Co. personal customers over the age of 18. Your credit limit will depend on your circumstances.
- No annual or hidden fees. There is no annual fee for using your credit card, nor will we charge you for making late payments.
- Tailored and flexible credit limits. Bespoke limits, which can be adjusted promptly at your request, are available for each cardholder on the account (credit limits depend on personal circumstances and are subject to review and change).
- Online account management. Full lists of cardholders and access to their balances, limits, and transaction details are available via online banking and our mobile App.
- Peace of mind. Certain goods and services paid for with your credit card, and with a value between £100 and £30,000, may be eligible for refunds under Section 75 of the Credit Consumer Act 1974. This provides reassurance when you are making purchases such as flights and hotel bookings.
C Hoare & Co. Contact
37 Fleet Street London EC4P 4DQ (sat nav – EC4Y 1BT) Opening hours Monday – Friday 10:00 – 15:00 Business hours Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30
32 Lowndes Street London SW1X 9HZ Opening hours Monday – Friday 10:00 – 15:00 Business hours Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:30
Hoares Bank Contact
|Telephone||+ 44 (0)20 7353 4522|
|Fax||+ 44 (0)20 7353 4521|